Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Tryst With The Supreme Force

I aspired for the sky, You gave me the earth
I learnt to stay grounded

I aspired for a career in finance, You gave me a career in IT
I learnt to widen my horizon

I aspired for a stress free life, You gave me insurmountable issues
I learnt to be resilient

I aspired for a wealthy life, You gave me financial losses
I learnt to live on the edge

I aspired to reach out to You, You hid yourself
I learnt that you were all the while inside me sculpting my soul

I aspire now only to live a life in acknowledgment of your presence in me
I learnt that happiness lies only in the journey and not the destination !

3 comments:

jyothi shyamsunder said...

touching! wonderful piece of creative. kudos! :)

Anonymous said...

Supera irukuda.Too good.Proud to have known you.

Unknown said...

enlightening!! you always amaze me with your talent

Humility - An Introspection

I felt it was very important to jot down for myself and incidentally share with others a deep realization on Humility that I gained based...